Go to the Sitemap Page
Quick Links
Stay up to date

Refund Request Form

Refund request

Refunds are assessed on a case by case basis.

Payments made via Payroll Deduction:

All approved refunds will be refunded via University paycheck.

Payments Made via Credit/Debit Card:

If the charge was originally paid by credit/debit card, the refund must be credited back to the same card.

Payments made via Check:

Refunds for memberships purchased with checks will be issued in the form of a check from the University of Michigan.

Payments Made via Cash:

Refunds for memberships with cash will be issued in the form of cash (or check from the University of Michigan if the office does not have the proper cash to perform the refund).